Ref.: 211577464 | 2021-08-25 10:13:26
IT Service Desk Analyst
Town: Cleckheaton | County: West Yorkshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Data Installation and Supplies has been trading for over 35 years in the network technology sector. The Company, based in Cleckheaton, Bradford has seen substantial growth over the past 5 years and wants to continue this development with the additions to its highly skilled technical team. This family run business offers a friendly working environment with the opportunities for the successful candidate to develop their skills and knowledge through training and working with a fantastic team.
DIS works with the latest network-based technologies such as, full campus wireless LAN deployments, large structured cabling projects, IPCTV and Access Control. We are an award-winning company that wants to push into new and exciting technology sectors.
We want a hardworking and passionate individual who brings new and innovative ideas and can cover a multitude of technical skills. The main requirement and responsibilities we require from a candidate is;
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
* Experienced with working in support centre environment.
* Experience in logging tickets via the support platform and escalating through the support procedures.
* 1st and 2nd line support experience.
* Professional communication manner with end customers.
* Experience in a variety of Microsoft products such as Office 365, AD Management, Azure, DNS, DHCP.
* Working across multiple VPN platforms for remote customer support.
* Good Knowledge of network infrastructure; LAN, WAN, WLAN.
* An understanding of network tapology fundamentals.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Qualifications
* Experience working with network video systems, experience with video management software (VMS)
* Experience working with Access control software such as Paxton Net2.
* Certification in networking – such as CCNA/CompTia+ or similar.
* Microsoft certification.
The successful candidate will need to be proactive and work well within a team and have the ability to quickly and successfully support new technology as they come online.
The initial pay will range from £20,000 to £25,000 depending on qualifications and experience. 28 days holiday per annum inclusive of statutory holidays
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £20000 – £25000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!