Ref.: 214490285 | 2021-08-23 10:19:01
IT Service Delivery Lead
Town: | County: East Sussex | Country: United Kingdom
Description: IT Delivery Manager
Fixed Term Contract
Salary up to £95k
Top class benefits
Office in Brighton
We're looking for an experienced IT Delivery Manager to join our client based in Brighton.
You will be responsible for delivering and maintaining an IT Business partnership focused on Service quality and performance and driving the adoption of Continuous Service Improvement processes and culture across the teams. You will lead the implementation of ITIL capabilities and take TPR on the journey to adopting new service-oriented ways of working.
In return for your experience they are offering one of the best flexible working environments of our clients which includes;
Flexible home working to suit your location!
Flexible working hours to work around your day!
35 hour working week!
25 days holiday, plus an excellent flex leave scheme which can account for an extra 24 days ON TOP of your annual leave!
Pension schemes recognised as the best in the world!
So who are you?
We will be looking for experience where you have:
* Experience matrix managing a Solutions, Operations and Architectural team that builds and maintains AE solutions by IT and product teams
* Extensive Stakeholder Management and building Senior level IT / Business relationships
* Extensive Senior IT Management experience required, including experience in web, applications, operations, data platforms and implementing robust project solutions
* Extensive working knowledge and experience designing and deploying strategic and tactical change
* Knowledge and experience of mission critical, high volume, transactional systems including CRM and Contact Centre.
* Experience with ITIL Service Management, Service Now and Azure DevOps Boards
* Defines and implements Service performance metrics to measure Service effectiveness
* Strong analytical/technical writing skills
* Strong trouble shooting/problem solving skills
* Extensive experience in a lead or above position with strong people management skills
* Strong team player; ability to facilitate, negotiate and work within a multi-domain team environment
* Solid understanding of cloud platforms, including Dynamics 365 and transactional systems
* Familiarity with Continuous Service Improvement concepts and service delivery models
This could suit a 3rd Line Engineer looking to make their next move into Cloud. It would suit someone with a strong instinct and able tp design around cloud not just support
The Next Steps
If this sounds like you, or you would like to find out more please contact Will on (phone number removed)
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £75000 – £95000/annum Excellent benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Benefits: Excellent benefits
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!