Ref. 214001576 | 2021-06-17 12:58:40
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Project Delivery Engineer
£25,000 – £32,000 DOE plus excellent benefits including training and funding for Microsoft certifications
Keywords; Service Desk, ServiceDesk, helpdesk, IT support, IT engineer, project engineer, project delivery, 1st line, 2nd line, 3rd line, Azure, MSP, Microsoft Certifications, Cloud, Office 365, Hyper-V, Active Directory.
My client is a successful, growing IT Support company (MSP – managed services provider) based in Crawley. Due to expansion and a number of exciting projects, they are looking for an IT Project Delivery Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The role offers excellent exposure to cutting-edge, cloud-based technology projects as well as funding for Microsoft Certifications and other industry qualifications every 3 months.
This role could suit an IT Support Engineer (1st, 2nd, 3rd line etc), a candidate with experience of working in a busy service or helpdesk environment, or someone who has already gained experience of working in a project delivery engineer role. It’s vital that you already have experience of working for a similar IT Support Company.
The Project Delivery Engineer – Duties:
* Responsible for developing and managing technology projects for customers by managing the time, budget and project scope.
* The primary duties include creating and maintaining a project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status & resource allocation.
* Coordinate delivery and implementation of projects that meet quality assurance standards.
* Drive problem investigation and resolution as required.
* Design and maintain technical and project documentation.
* Responsible for managing customer relations throughout the project delivery cycle including scheduling, managing time budgets, customer sign-off on variation of orders / project overruns.
* Responsible for ensuring client Configs and Documentation are created and updated when and where necessary upon project completion.
* Escalation point for the service desk as required.
* Responsible for the handover of projects to the service desk team.
Over to you! Our Project Delivery Engineer Will Have;
* Solid experience in an MSP environment (in any technical role)
* Windows Azure administration, build and maintenance.
* Windows Server 2019 administration, build and maintenance
* Experience in Hyper-V implementations
* Experience in Office 365 email & data migrations
* Strong working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, group policies and domain controllers
* Confident managing NTFS and share permissions on windows server environments
* Strong understanding of backups and restoration methods
* Fantastic knowledge of routers, firewalls, switches, VLAN, VPN devices and wireless networking technologies
* Knowledge of VOIP technologies, especially Gamma Horizon & Akixi
In return, my client offers the chance to work in a project-based role, gaining exposure to cutting-edge, cloud-based technologies, in a working environment which is second to none, for an organisation that puts its employees first; offering benefits including payment and support for Microsoft Certifications and other industry recognised qualifications.
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £25000 – £32000/annum + Microsoft Certs, Training etc
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!