Ref. 214075023 | 2021-06-28 15:44:51
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Build trusted partnerships and manage relationships with regional leadership team, function leaders and HR Business Partners to understand learning goals and needs, gain buy in to proposed initiatives and drive impact
* Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Visa University's programmes and learning solutions that have already been developed for global implementation and scale across regions
* Develop and scale up regionally developed learning solutions and identify and manage local strategic external vendors and partners to support these programmes
* Collaborate with business stakeholders and VU Shared Services to develop and deliver regional training needs assessments, analyse organizational challenges, and work with the VU Colleges to create programmes that meet current and future skills and development needs
* Roll out and implement new learning strategies and programmes that meet business and organisational needs
* Be a champion of Visa’s learning culture and values and help cultivate these across the regions
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!