Ref. 213988614 | 2021-06-16 10:23:15
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Identity Access Management Specialist – London – £80,000-£90,000k + Excellent benefits package + Bonus + Remote working
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading investment bank for an Identity Access Management Specialist who will provide technical capability to support the creation of a strategic direction for the Identity Management domain and maintaining the vendor management.
The client has 180,000 employees over 50 countries worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Govern and advise on technical direction for Identity Management.
• Creation and maintenance of technical guides to convey fact, simply and effectively to both peers and those less experienced
• Daily management and maintenance of the Identity Management platform
• Produce high quality technical documentation required during the delivery and service transition phases of projects & BAU initiatives
• Balance technical fact, opinion against business risk, delivered service to provide guidance to support technical staff with incident; problem investigation and project decisions
• Initiate investigation and proactive improvements for standard operating processes and procedures.
• Produce and interpret service performance and security data to provide analysis for investigations.
• Play a leading role in documenting, presenting and using direct communication to map software lifecycle
• Lead technical delivery, supporting the programme and project managers delivering specialist tasks to time and cost
• Work with the problem management function under the ITIL framework to investigate potential and actual service problems and recommends solutions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server (Version 2008 and above)
• VMWare ESX (version 5.5 and above)
• 5+ years' experience supporting an Active Directory within large corporate environment.
• Experience of working in the wider Identity Management domain, with and understanding of associated areas of Security, Risk and Compliance.
• Experience managing a Windows Server platform, especially at Windows Server 2008 R2 and above.
• Experience managing Active Directory infrastructure: Roles, DNS, DHCP, Sites & Trusts, SPN, ADFS, ADCS, Kerberos and other authentication protocols.
• Experience highlighting and managing Active Directory in Cloud based scenarios.
• Quest AD management tools (e.g. Quest Change Auditor; Quest Recovery Manager)
• SAN Storage (EMC and Hitachi)
• Varonis DatAdvantage or other file auditing tools.
•£80,000-£90,000k basic salary
• Annual bonus (10-15%)
• 12.5% of salary flexible benefits – pension / training / private medical/ etc.
• + other extensive banking benefits
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Remote working
Identity Access Management Specialist – London – £80,000-£90,000k + Excellent benefits package + Bonus + Remote working
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £80000 – £90000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!