Ref. 214354508 | 2021-08-04 09:19:15
Town: Belfast | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: HR System Administrator
£10.00 – £12.00 p/h
Hayward Hawk are currently recruiting for a HR System Admin for their client based in Bangor. This role is for a 4-month period with possibility of extension and fully remote until further notice.
* HR Information systems, you will be the main point of contact for the HR database system, iTrent. Completing essential tasks to include new user creation, new start registration, granting permissions, assigning log in details and troubleshooting
* Ensure HR information is maintained and managed in accordance with internal processes. Manage and escalate system errors, working with the IT department to maintain functionality of the system, working with Finance to facilitate improvement and efficiency in sharing information
* Assisting in projects involving the analysis, design, testing, implementation and support of HR system
* Data management and reporting, ensuring iTrent is kept up to date. Preparing monthly and quarterly reports. Produce Training manuals around iTrent
* Assisting employees and Managers on using the system (iTrent)
* Proven System Analyst/Admin with a HR, Finance, Payroll system, preferably iTrent
* Second line response IT experience
* At least 1 years’ experience completing essential tasks to include new user creation, new start registration, granting permissions, assigning log in details and troubleshooting
* Experience troubleshooting and escalating system errors
* Excellent attention to detail and experience inputting and retrieving data
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to help various stakeholders with iTrent queries
* Confidential in nature and the ability to work on discrete tasks
If you meet the above requirements please submit your CV for consideration FAO Katie Doyle
Salary Type: Hour
Salary: £10 – £12/hour
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!