Ref.: 209159714 | 2021-09-07 10:09:14
Town: Stamford | County: Lincolnshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: If you are looking for a new opportunity in 2019 and would like to join a friendly team and work for a company that really look after their staff then this could be the role for you.
Purpose of the role:-
Understanding the operation of our bespoke software systems, the hardware and software for the both applications, and to seek ways to improve the reliability and performance of the systems.
• Responsible for the customer support on our systems.
• Remotely connecting to customer sites to repair problems.
• Telephone customers and talk through certain functions, and explain the causes and solutions to the problems
• One week in 7/8 you will be required to work from home on out of hours support
The Person :-
• Proven track record in customer service and support.
• Professional, in manner, approach, appearance, and confident
• Excellent communicator (verbal, written and listening skills)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Strong work ethic, requires high standards of self, able to be flexible in order to get the job done, able to work under pressure when deadlines approach
• Think creatively and make suggestions
• Strong team values
• Hard working and committed, with a sense of humour
• Knowledge of the Linux operating system and databases would be useful but not as essential as a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Aims of role
Provide excellent, consistent and professional levels of service to our customers and all aspects of the business
• Demonstrable organisational skills, including time management, prioritisation of tasks and self-motivation
• Excellent IT literacy, fast accurate keyboard skills
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £18000 – £20000/annum Bonus
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!