Ref.: 214173097 | 2021-09-09 16:15:36
Head of IT
Town: | County: Lancashire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Position – Head of IT
Salary – £60,000pa – £70,000
Super opportunity for passionate, driven IT Manager, Head of IT to take my clients business into the next stage of their life cycle . Successful SME, with international presence my client requires an individual that can help look at the big picture.
You must have experience of working within FMCG and Supply chain and be a results driven individual with a good understanding of what is required to get work right first time.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
* Improve and support current systems and IT provisions.
* Manage and prioritise the programmes of IT projects to deliver the agreed IT strategic plan.
* Integrate and align IT operations in different sales channels.
* Ensure the company’s IT infrastructure is robust, secure and GDPR compliant to meet the business requirement and serve our customers in a timely manner.
* Working with the IT team in house and outsource IT support
* Manage key IT supply partnerships, ensuring provisions are fit for purpose and meet agreed business service levels.
* Experience of managing complex IT projects operating across multiple disciplines is essential
* Demonstrable experience in handling changing and moving targets during IT systems developments.
* A robust understanding of relevant IT hardware, with good knowledge of recent technical developments, and how to interpret them into the business environment
* The ability to multi-task is a key skill, along with strong communication skills
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £60000 – £70000/annum Company Benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Benefits: Company Benefits
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!