Ref.: 214498930 | 2021-08-24 09:47:15
GTM Programs & Insight Specialist – EMEA
Town: London | County: City and County of the City of London | Country: United Kingdom
Description: As part of the EMEA Go-to-market Programs and Excellence team, you will be supporting our region senior leaders to identify, analyse and operationalise high-impact initiatives that will drive growth and scale across the business. You will help us evolve our world-class sales engine, to propel us to $15bn in revenue and beyond.
Day-to-day you will work cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders on wide-ranging projects from analysis of growth opportunities to broader diagnostics of business challenges. You will build impactful yet simple reports to facilitate effective decision making both at a leadership level and within our sales community, and gain skills in project and change management as you grow with ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
* Help ServiceNow continue to evolve a world class sales engine that innovates, excels and propels us to $15bn in revenue and beyond
* Support the identification of opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our Go-to-market, preparing analysis and recommendations for effective decision making
* Support EMEA Programs & Excellence team in analysing growth opportunities and diagnosing challenges
* Create simple, impactful reports in Tableau, PowerBI and presentations, to uncover actionable insight and communicate impact of growth priorities within the EMEA leadership team
* Focused on results and outcomes, to identify the things that matter and conduct analysis to identify actions that will drive meaningful impact
* Motivated by solving complex and sometimes ambiguous problems by diving into data to uncover impactful insights
* Energetic self-starter, with a drive to get things done in a high-growth environment
* Collaborative and keen to partner with a broad and diverse set of stakeholders
* Embody a growth-mindset, with a drive to learn new skills and content areas
* Biased towards building for scale and thrive on figuring out how to automate regular BAU activities
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!