Ref.: 212097419 | 2021-09-06 11:58:49
Graduate C++ Software Engineer / Developer
Town: Cambridge | County: Cambridgeshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Graduate C++ Software Engineer / Developer
A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate C++ Software Engineer / Developer to work on a cutting-edge artificial intelligence platform!
This successful Cambridge software house have won numerous awards and are already well positioned on the international stage as one of the leaders within this pioneering area of technology.
They offer excellent training, career progression and prospects, so this is an ideal time for top entry-level C++ Software Engineers to start their career while being guided by some of the brightest minds in Cambridge.
Location: Initially remote, then Cambridge, UK (once the office re-opens)
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 bachelors, £32,000-£34,000 masters, £38,000-£40,000 Ph.D. + excellent benefits including private health cover and pension
Requirements for Graduate C++ Software Engineer / Developer :
* A minimum of a 2.1 bachelors from an internationally renowned University in a relevant subject relating to Computer Science such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering
* At least AAB at A-Level (or international equivalent)
* Experience in writing C++ code
* Ability to swiftly pick up new technologies
* Good communication skills
* We would be particularly keen to hear from graduates with experience developing software on MacOS or Linux (but still apply if you have neither but meet the above!)
Responsibilities for Graduate C++ Software Engineer / Developer:
* You will predominantly be developing server software written in C++ to expand and improve the current AI platform's capabilities.
* This company have a development environment where if a technology is deemed best for a project you will learn it (hence the need for you to be able to rapidly learn new technologies), so you will have the opportunity to dabble in technologies beyond C++.
* Scripting with Python and Bash
* Developing within cloud environments
What the role offers:
* Working for a leading software company who have a fantastic track record of successfully hiring and training graduates
* The chance to work in small project teams offering the opportunity to learn from some of the brightest developers in Silicon Fen
* A wealth of career progression opportunities
* A good remuneration and benefits package
Applications for Graduate C++ Software Engineer / Developer
If you would like to apply for this unique Graduate opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords – BSc / MSc / BA / MA / Computer Science / Mathematics / Natural Sciences / Engineering / Physics / Astrophysics / Software Engineering / C++ / C# / Java / Python / MATLAB / Linux / MacOS / Windows / Graduate / Doctorate / Ph.D. / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence / Programming / Coder
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus solely on finding roles for people leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please contact us to see our other opportunities. We are trained in supporting people through the transitional period from academia – industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!