Ref.: 113686822 | 2021-09-08 10:36:57
GIS (ArcGIS) Customer Account Manager – Graduate/Junior
Town: Aylesbury | County: Buckinghamshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: My client are a market leader in GIS, powerful mapping and spatial data analytics technology.
These are exciting times for a business experienced continued growth, and as a result they are seeking high-calibre individuals to join the team who are passionate about both GIS and Customer interaction.
This role is for a 'Customer Success Manager', and will see you accountable for driving customer success through the use of GIS (ESRI products) within mainly existing customers, some new, by becoming a trusted GIS advisor to these organisations, building and maintaining strong relationships and enhancing their knowledge and capabilities to get the best from their suite of GIS products.
The role will involve mainly remote (telephone and video contact), with occasional client site visits, taking ownership and account managing a set of customers against which you will be set targets for maintaining licenses, enhancing current software use and ensuring client satisfaction is met and exceeded.
Day to day you may be involved in
* Helping our customers maximise the benefits of GIS, and promoting and developing its use in their organisations
* Acting as a trusted advisor, taking ownership of any potential issues and working with colleagues to resolve them for the client
* Identifying any potential opportunities with our customers to extend the use of GIS software and services
* Maintaining the customer's existing spend on maintenance, enterprise license agreements, technical service agreement, and data
* Closing sales of professional services, training and data, ensuring these either contribute to the customer's success and support the sale of Esri software
* Building rapport, trust and long-term relationships with relevant staff at all levels within the customer organisation
* Managing a forecast and pipeline to help achieve targets
This would be a great career move if you
* A knowledge of GIS (geographical information systems) with the ability to advance your learning of the Esri product stack
* Have business to business experience, ideally incorporating some sales cycle exposure
* Have good interpersonal skills, developing strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues
* Have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly using all appropriate media.
* Are a self-starter, with the ability motivate yourself to success and achieve sales targets
* Able to identify customer needs and opportunities
* Have strong listening and analytical skills, to ensure issues are correctly explored, understood and resolved.
Working as a Customer Success Manager you will be representing market leading products and will receive a competitive salary, bonus and generous benefits package combined with access to fantastic career development opportunities.
Once things are back to normal you will be based at least some days per week form our head Office in Aylesbury, on the other days you can work from home
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £26000 – £32000/annum Base + Bonus + Benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Benefits: Base + Bonus + Benefits
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!