Ref.: 214491573 | 2021-08-23 11:54:03
Full Stack Software Developer
Town: London | County: London | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Full Stack Software Developer
Up to £65,000 depending on experience
Remote / London
Are you a Full Stack Developer looking to work for a successful and growing agency who are
thriving in the current climate?
This successful digital agency consists of a group of specialist agencies, meaning they cover
a breadth or arenas from technology, research, creative and marketing services. They have
been named one of the Top 100 independent agencies and collaborate with some of the
world's biggest and well-known brands including Danone, EA Sports, Sagepay, J P Morgan
and Sony Music. Due to their recent success and growth, they are now looking for an
experienced Full Stack Software Developer to join their successful tech team. You will be
working on their existing microservices architecture as well as helping with other exciting
greenfield innovation projects. In return you will benefit from working in a flexible business
with great perks, collaborative working environment within a leading agency and amazing,
state of the art offices based in the heart of the West End in Central London.
– Play a senior role in the development of full stack projects as well as helping with the
development of other greenfield innovation projects.
– Work autonomously to deliver project results as well as being able to work effectively
with the rest of the development team to ensure for optimal outcomes
– Be able to be both hands on writing beautifully scripted code as well as being
comfortable to take a lead on steering technical direction and architectural decision-
frameworks, ideally Vue.js but also React and Angular.
– Be able to utilise your commercial experience in Node.js in order to carry out the
development of projects effectively.
Developer, be able to utilise your exposure to backend principles and ideally your
commercial backend experience in Python Django.
frameworks – Vue.js, React and Angular.
– Previous experience with Nuxt.js is highly desirable.
– Previously experience with Netlify is highly desirable.
– Excellent experience with the AWS Lambda stack
– At least 3 years in a commercial development role using Node.js.
– You will need to have had good commercial experience with backend
technologies, ideally .NET and contentful.
– Proven delivery methods and organisational skills
– Experience working in an autonomous fashion as well as part of a development team
– A passionate developer with a genuine love for coding and a passion for
learning new technologies.
– A Developer who appreciates the importance of writing beautifully crafted code.
– A genuine interest in technology – if you are working on projects on the side or
are learning new technologies of your own accord this is highly desirable.
– A desire for future leadership with previous experience in shaping technical
direction through involvement in architectural decision-making.
– Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders at
various levels as you will have light-touch engagement with clients.
If you're an experienced Full Stack Developer looking for your next step up in a position that
offers amazing exposure to work on exciting and innovative greenfield projects in a
collaborative environment that offers future career growth opportunities then click APPLY
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £50000 – £60000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!