Ref.: 214499652 | 2021-08-24 10:28:35
Full Stack Node JS Developer
Town: London | County: London | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Full Stack Node JS Developers x 3 – Remote – REST API's / SQL / MongoDB
Full Stack Node JS Developers x 3 urgently required for our client, a leading IT services company, with clients in both the public and private sector, to work remotely across in a number of exciting projects.
Ideal candidates will have experience in the following:
* REST APIs
Desirable skills include (but not essential)
* Cosmos, Blob storage
* GitHub actions
* GDS design systems
* Central government/GDS experience
* Open FAAS
* writing code and unit tests that meet the client’s standard
* document design decisions and code
* contribute to stand-ups, retros, planning and reviews
Values & behaviours
* Approach your work with curiosity, focus and attention to detail
* Work openly and transparently, actively sharing learnings with the wider team and client teams through communities of practice, and externally through blogs or podcasts
* Comfortable managing competing priorities and requests, and delivering at pace
* Proactive and take ownership of your work, knowing what needs to be done and delivering to a high standard
* Collaborate and build relationships with team members within and outside of your own discipline, combining your expertise to co-design the best solution for the user and the organisation
My client's culture is founded on passion, creativity and honesty. As a business, they are energetic and encourage people to be who they really are. They are passionate about diversity and inclusion, and therefore would welcome applications from people with disabilities and from diverse backgrounds.
They are a remote-first organisation, and offer a flexible work pattern, helping you to balance your job with your other private commitments .
You will be joining a multidisciplinary team comprising developers, BA, user researchers and service designers.
Interviews will be held next week, with a view of you starting in mid-September (or sooner) – please call Rachel Verghese (phone number removed) or email me your CV for an immediate response to your application
Salary Type: Annum
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!