Ref. 214352672 | 2021-08-03 17:50:02
Town: Jarrow | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Our Global FTSE250 client are urgently seeking a Finance Assistant / Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Finance Assistant, you will ensure that accounts receivable transactions are processed in an efficient and timely manner, whilst always remaining compliant and demonstrating strong, consistent controls.
This role will be to provide effective support to the Credit Control team, therefore, it is essential to hold existing experience in Credit Control, in order to fully support the Credit Control functions.
Key responsibilities of a Finance Assistant / Credit Controller:
* Allocation of customer cash
* Chasing due and overdue debt
* Resolving customers’ invoice queries in a timely manner
* Reviewing daily on-hold report, amending customer status as appropriate and communicating such to customer service department
* Sending of sales invoices, statements and Dunning letters
* Monthly reporting on activity and outstanding debt
* Liaising with non-Finance staff in both offices
* Other ad-hoc duties as required
Experience and skills required as the Finance Assistant / Credit Controller:
* 1 year + experience within a finance environment, ideally, Credit Control
* Computer literate to a high level in Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to communicate, influence and persuade at all levels
* Passion for providing excellent customer service
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Willingness to develop technical and commercial skill set
* Self-motivated, shows initiative and has the ability to multi task
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £18000 – £20000/annum + attractive benefits package
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!