Ref. 213960105 | 2021-06-11 15:44:11
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Presales & Project office is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product and Engineering.
They are a front face of all technical teams in Infobip. This enables them to have full picture of business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams and enterprise clients from all around the world.
As an Enterprise Presales Engineer, you will provide support to clients and to our team as the part of the sales process by designing and delivering solutions, proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities. Acting as a Technical Lead you will ensure smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (both internal and external).
You know you are doing a good job when:
* You know technical aspects of Infobip’s products and solutions as a back of your hand.
* You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions.
* You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
* You understand client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
* Our sales team considers you an asset and loves to have you presenting solutions with them.
* The number of clients is consistently increased and cross and up-sales are running high.
* You ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* You develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* You act as an engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance, and after-sales support to clients
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!