Ref.: 214504258 | 2021-08-24 15:34:52
Town: London | County: London | Country: United Kingdom
Description: A leading consultancy with major clients across the globe require Enterprise Level Architects for roles in London, Manchester or Leeds. Roles are currently remote so there is flexibility on locations and working practises.
Responsibilities and your career to date.
* Understand the client’s business, industry and strategy to create an analysis of the current state and develop an end-state architecture that meets the client’s vision and needs
* Influence and guide the client in a direction that is pragmatic, drives the right outcomes and is driven by the realisation of value
* Design and implement IT operating models that transform ways of working to meet organisation objectives including changes to organisation, services, processes and technology to achieve this
* Carry out analysis of business needs and shape scope solutons to satisfy them that are pragmantic, achievable are informed from your knowleddge of what technology can achieve
* Manage the customer relationship and expectations through excellent communication and senior stakeholder engagement
* Achieve desired outcomes through creating high performing client and partner teams engendering a working culture which is collaborative and inclusive
* Manage risks and issues related to business architecture by working closely with other team members to resolve them in time without impacting delivery schedule
* Play a key role in supporting business development activities, as a business architecture subject matter expert, and maintain a network of professional contacts
* Contribute to the recognition of the organisations brand through publishing viewpoints and attending industry events
* Develop and mentor others and invest in continuing your own professional education
Who you are?
* Experience of leading business design and business analysis for major transformational and IT programmes and projects
* Ability to define the vision for a client business distilling key drivers and objectives
* Experience defining roadmaps for major programmes of change
* Ability to define future operating models and service design for IT departments or organisations with a strong technology focus
* Ability to identify benefits and outcomes and to alignment business architecture work to achieve it
* In depth experience of business analysis in particular for the delivery of technical solutions
* Experience of bringing business and technology design together to meet the cusomers needs and outcomes
* Experience of delivery through end-to-end software delivery lifecycle, preferably using agile delivery methods and multi-disciplinary teams
* Technically knowledgeable and passionate about what technology can achieve for a client’s business
For a full brief and a discussion on your ambitions please send a current cv
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £70000 – £100000/annum Various
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!