Ref. 214067306 | 2021-06-26 09:44:57
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: The Manager, Employee Communications, is responsible for supporting the delivery of the Employee Communications and Experience strategy in Europe. They will partner with the business and colleagues across the region to create engaging content, events and communications programmes to support the embedding of, and engagement with, Visa’s mission, vision and leadership principles.
They will also work closely as part of the wider European and global corporate communications team. A strong storyteller, they find appealing ways to get our message across internal audiences.
This role is based in London/remote working.
What we expect of you, day to day:
* Develop and deliver employee communications programmes aligned to business objectives that enhance and protect Visa’s reputation in Europe.
* Assist with the planning and activation of programmes in Europe including announcements, events, campaigns, messaging and content development and delivery across multiple channels and employee audiences.
* Create engaging written and visual content including internal social media, blogs, email communications, briefing documents, video, infographics.
* Support the Head of Employee Communications and Experience and the rest of the team to deliver outstanding employee communications.
* Partner with the rest of the Corporate Communications and HR team to ensure a consistent and aligned experience is delivered to employees across Europe.
* Help manage project budgets, ensuring alignment with procurement and contract processes.
* Contribute to the measurement of employee communications activity to demonstrate the effectiveness of campaigns using evaluation tools available.
* As a member of the Europe Corporate Communications team, help Visa respond to a major crisis by undertaking an appropriate communications role and responsibility, ensuring ability to respond out of hours in the most severe crisis scenarios
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!