Ref. 214076311 | 2021-06-28 16:55:06
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Ricoh is a global technology business and through organic and acquisitive growth (i.e. MTI) has built a sizeable multi-vendor IT services business in the UK, counting Microsoft, Cisco and Dell EMC as key vendors and we continue to push our ambitions of becoming a truly digital services company.
Positioned as No. 26 in the 2020 UK's top 100 resellers by revenue, positioned by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services and having been added to the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program as gold status member we are on an exciting journey and we are looking for new talent to grow with us.
Working as the DWT Lead you will be focused on driving forward Ricoh’s market leading position around Digital Workplace transformation, providing internal and external strategy leadership and will support the team to develop a sound strategy for the implementation and growth of the business including all projected financials, success factors, processes and measuring tools.
You will be responsible for driving forward Ricoh’s WPS Digital Workplace transformation, supporting our account teams with campaigns and customer opportunities through offering new and innovate technological services which contribute to growing Ricoh’s market share and profitability.
* Optimising all customer engagements, articulating the WPS digital and IoT value proposition, demonstrating technological excellence that enables prospective clients to create smarter and intelligent workplace
* Driving the digital and connected workplace transformation offering, forming robust relationships with core technology Partners
* Achieving annual targets through the development of a comprehensive portfolio for IoT technologies and solutions
* Work in partnership with key stakeholders and suppliers to ensure market leading offerings are available; responsible for negotiating commercial pricing plans, guarantees, rebates and robust KPIs
* Development and continuous advancement of Ricoh’s capabilities in respect of Digital offerings; strengthen the Workplace transformation proposition
* Engaging prospective clients to progressive and intelligent technologies which connect devices from building control systems to conference management, virtual digital assistance (AI) and smart desk utilisation linked to employee to wellbeing
* Define and develop the WPS Digital and Technology strategy; maintaining awareness and knowledge of enterprise solutions / technologies that strengthen commercial propositions
* Support the development of a high performing team
* Extensive experience in a corporate environment with significant program management and project management
* Breadth of technical knowledge encompassing digital workplace solutions; including modern client and application management, enterprise mobility, digital identity, end-user collaboration, information systems and user engagement
* Ability to work effectively at ‘C Suite’ with experience with large-scale organizational transformation/change assignments
* Proven understanding of business and IT architecture frameworks and methodologies
* Strong understanding of the user experience and how technology can support the process
* Demonstrated ability to succeed in ambiguous and non-mandated environments
* Background with innovative technology solutions to support customers' businesses
* Ability to work remotely in a virtual team within a matrix reporting relationship
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!