Ref.: 213779518 | 2021-09-13 11:20:47
Digital Marketing Web Designer
Town: | County: West Sussex | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Digital Marketing Web Designer
Wixroyd is one of the UK’s biggest online engineering component suppliers to the engineering industry and mechanical engineers. We have gained a reputation for high quality, innovative products, with year-on-year sales growth.
Business growth has necessitated a re-location to a bigger, purpose-built warehouse in Chichester and this move offers an exciting opportunity for new staff members to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment, where an employee’s hard work and commitment to the business are recognised.
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic, conscientious and organised Web Designer with experience to join our Marketing & Data Management Team.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Web Designer
* Generate and update website & e-mail content (products, content, promotions)
Requirements and skills needed for the Digital Marketing Web Designer
* Previous experience with websites or e-Commerce CMS.
* Strong interest in Digital Marketing and e-Commerce
* Understanding of order management/customer fulfillment in an e-commerce context
Skills & Requirements
* Strong web design skills with HTML & CSS (additional knowledge of Python advantageous)
* Create collateral such as PDF reports, html web pages, email templates.
* Design Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
* Responsible for design and maintenance of company website and marketing materials
* To create collateral that communicates new product features and marketing messages.
* Contribute maintaining company brand design guidelines.
* Online Marketing
* Content Marketing
* Communicate and present effectively ideas and designs in a highly-collaborative environment.
* Present design concepts of collateral to stakeholders.
* Good knowledge and experience in manipulating data.
* Excellent experience using Microsoft Office Platform (Excel, Word etc)
* Creative and innovative with attention to detail
* Excellent CSS and HTML skill.
* Rock solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* WordPress theming
* Awareness of UX design principles and user-centred design processes
* Organisation, workload and time management
* Excellent problem solving
* Clear communicator and works well under pressure.
* Graphic design: 3 years (Required)
Salary, Working Hours and Holiday:
* Salary £24,000 – £26,000 per annum (depending on level of experience)
* 2 Group Hours – Monday – Friday 8am – 4.30pm and 9.30am – 6pm. You will be expected to alternate both group hours on a weekly basis.
* 3 months probation period.
* 25 working days paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays).
The safety of our Team Members is of the highest importance. There are protocols in place for work – spaces and a full risk assessment is in place. During national COVID restrictions we assess ability to work remotely – this is otherwise an office – based position within our marketing and data management team
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £24000 – £26000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!