Ref. 214071322 | 2021-06-28 11:24:15
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Desktop Support Analyst, 6 months FTC, ServiceNow, Windows 10, Office365
Desktop Support Analyst required to work for a Professional Services company based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19, this will be initially based from home. When some form of normality resumes, you will only be expected to be in the office circa 1-2 days per month.
The role is initially a 6 month fixed term contract where you will be paid a base salary, along with the entitlement of company benefits. We want someone with solid Windows 10 experience, Office 365 and preferably someone who has worked for large companies with 2000+ users. You must have experience with ServiceNow too. Read on for more details…
We’re looking for someone with:
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with well-structured and analytical approach to reporting.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work independently if required.
* Good time management, scheduling and coordination skills
* Well-developed problem-solving skills
* A positive, pro-active approach to maintaining and improving service levels
* Strong understanding of Risk VS GDPR and IT Security
* DMS, iManage. Assignment permissions, creations, security administration. Workspace roll forwards.
* Remote support controls, Bomgar, MS Teams
* Current Windows OS knowledge, deployment to end user support
* Citrix ZenApp and VDI, creating VDIs, allocating resources
* Virtual Desktop Environments, creation of and support of
* Deployment tools, SCCM, inTune, Endpoint Manager for assets both hardware and software
* Current Microsoft Office knowledge, add-ins, deployment, support
* iPhone (iOS) and mobile broadband knowledge / Desk phone and Softphone support (8+8)
* Current Microsoft Server OS
* Active Directory, creating groups, restricting OUs, Group Policy management. Server 2012 and above background required.
* MS PowerShell, building scripts, creation of accounts and mail accounts.
* Power Application administration, Microsoft Power Bi, Dynamics 365
* Networks, DHCP, VPN (Direct Access), DNS, Firewall, SPF and IP records, lease management, switch patching, VLAN
* Business applications, Caseware, CCH Personal Tax, DMS, APT, Alphatax
* Bitlocker and MBAM portal
* Web services administration, SharePoint, creating sites, sub-sites, permission and user account management
* NTFS share permissions, login scripts, Robocopy, User profiles both local and server
* Office 365, Cloud apps, OneDrive, Azure, AAD
* Lenovo focused hardware, troubleshooting hardware and software faults
* Secure mail services, Mimecast
* Server storage, NAS, Share Drives, locking down folders and permission / role based access groups
* MFA and 2FA, DUO
* Service-Now ticket platform
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £40000 – £45000/annum Good benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!