Ref.: 214499710 | 2021-08-24 10:32:07
Town: | County: Essex | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Delivery Manager – Fully Remote – 60K
A highly reputable and leading organisation is currently hiring a Delivery Manager in the Engineering team on a permanent basis to ensure successful delivery of products and services designed and built by the Engineering Team. With the ability to manage multiple competing demands for work, you'll be involved across the full lifecycle of product development and will work closely with colleagues across the business to ensure the very best technical delivery outcomes
Role and Responsibilities:
• Run the process for managing a wide range of workstreams into manageable backlogs to be worked upon by the team.
• Identify obstacles and help the team to overcome them.
• Encourage and facilitate continuous improvement of the team.
• Ensure the appropriate agile processes are being applied to solve the problem at hand.
• Reviewing and adapting the sprint process to ensure maximum productivity, quality outputs and that the team are happy and engaged in the work.
• You have significant experience of running agile delivery in a complex organisation with multiple competing priorities.
• You are able to discuss requirements and delivery progress with stakeholders at various levels of seniority.
• You have worked closely with software engineers, testers, support and infrastructure colleagues to ensure a collaborative approach to delivery.
• You have a strong focus on users and can demonstrate an understanding of their needs, keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
• You have the ability to gather information from different sources and interpret data in order to recommend the best path to delivery success.
• You are able to identify and prioritise between core functionality and edge-case scenarios for a given functional requirement.
• You are able to translate business workflows into user stories for development.
• Semi-annual bonuses
• 2 x salary Death in Service cover
• Work from home
• Free gym access and nursery vouchers.
• Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
• Cycle to work scheme and travel loans
• Bupa employee support, free flu jab, subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app.
If you can please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £50000 – £60000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!