Ref. 214074858 | 2021-06-28 15:35:54
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Senior QA will help by validating that the sites and systems meet design specifications and requirements using SQL Server database tools.
* Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
* Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL environment including validating stored procs, jobs and triggers.
* Ensuring the QA process is followed in the team. Ensuring the quality of work delivered out of the team.
* Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
* Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
* Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
* Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
* Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
* Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
* Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
* BS or BA degree preferred.
* 5+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
* 5+ years large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
* Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, triggers, and replication.
* Create clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases.
Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
Liaison with development, project management, and customer support.
* Working with MS SQL Server.
* Working with MS VS for creating DB Test projects.
* Having a great attention to detail.
* Knowledge of Snowflake, Python and AWS Glue.
Database Testing, QA Tester
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £50000 – £55000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!