Ref. 214056261 | 2021-06-24 17:12:53
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Having come from a data background you will have the following:
1. Supporting and operating data processing applications and databases built in Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Spark, Hive, HBase, Kaftka, PostGres) and RDBMS database administration.
2. Experience of monitoring big data platforms and databases.
3. Experience of supporting data solutions that have been delivered using CI/CD and customising CI/CD pipelines to deliver enhancements and CSI .
4. Experience of supporting applications that run on containerised platforms (build, deployment, configuration, orchestration, operation) and AWS .
5. Experience of data tools, analysing data issues and implementing bug fixes. 6. Experience of identifying and delivering service improvements to deliver TOIL reduction and shift left.
Candidates will ideally have the following skills: + Data Technology: Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, ZooKeeper, Kaftka, Postgres + CI/CD – Jenkins (inc groovy) & Terraform + Platform & Cloud – Docker/Kubernetes/Helm, AWS
Candidates would benefit from the following additional beneficial skills (not mandatory): + Data Technology: Informatica BDRM, Patroni, ZooKeeper high availability postgres. + Monitoring data technology using Dynatrace, ELK, Prometheus/grafana/python. + CI/CD – Nexus, Artefactory + Platform & Cloud – Rancher, KOPS, NGINX
Candidates will have:
1. Active Security Cleared candidates will only be considered.
2. Work in office Mon-Fri in Farnborough initially for 1-3 months for transition and later on in Bracknell.
3. Ability to work on call as part of an out of hours team.Ability to attend Bracknell office facilities within 30 minutes of a call out (reimbursements provided).
4. Experience of working on large government IT services.
5. Experience of critical national infrastucture or similar mission critical applications is beneficial but not essential.
6. Worked in a multivendor support model.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!