Ref.: 214499598 | 2021-08-24 10:25:16
Town: Reigate | County: Surrey | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Business Analyst – Data BI Projects
£380 PD Inside IR35, 3 Month Contract
Remote / Occasional trips to Reigate, Surrey
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a market leading financial organisation to help deliver a data driven transformation programme, moving a traditional BI environment to a cutting edge cloud environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse
• Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
• Implement new data analysis methodologies
• Act as the go-between between the business (Product Owners) and the IT scrum teams
• Work with developers to produce UML diagrams and ERDs to accurately describe systems
• Work with the Scrum teams to implement the business ubiquitous language within the code
• Represent the business, and their processes, at design meetings
• Understand business processes and perform needs analysis alongside the Product Owner to support requirements gathering
• Support Product Owners in the development and creation of business stories within the Agile framework
• Review specifications and requirements to identify gaps in completeness and accuracy
• Assist with producing IT estimates
• Work with business operations team to document existing processes and system behaviours
• Work with Scrum Teams to develop use cases and UI wire-frames
• Where given the authority, act as the Product Owner
• Assess the impact of proposed changes on both business processes and systems
• Support and develop the Operations Support Analysts on the Business Change Team
• Creativity – Enjoys devising new ways of improving our service delivery – thinks outside the box. Proactively follows ideas through to implementation.
• Goal Orientation – Continually thinks about and works towards the agreed objectives whatever the circumstances. Self-motivated and persistent in ensuring that adherence to the required vision is achieved.
• Communication – Able to communicate confidently and clearly, both orally and verbally, generating a buzz about delivering excellent service.
• Enthusiasm – Enjoys interacting with people, working together to achieve the best result
• Empathy – Listens carefully to other people's ideas and experiences. Takes account of their concerns and motivation.
• Analytical – Enjoys working with statistics, identifying trends and patters. Good attention to detail
• Stress Handling – Recognizes and deals with stressful situations, retains objectivity and understanding of a problem or situation when placed under stress. Able to achieve objectives in a high pressure, fast-changing environment.
• Decision Making/Problem Solving – Makes effective decisions taking into account the needs of the situation, priorities, timing, constraints and the availability of necessary information
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £300 – £380/annum
Contract | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!