Ref. 214051907 | 2021-06-24 12:19:30
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Homebased with some travel to customers
If you have knowledge of clinical systems and want a role where you can make a difference to people's lives with innovative technology this company will suit you!
There is lots to this role but your overall mission will be to ensure customer success with new digital integrated care solutions, this involves ensuring customers understand the benefits and that adoption / take up is high and their experience is positive.
We are looking for a strong back ground in the healthcare sector, such as working with GP's, CCG's & NHS clinical systems or integrated care systems.
The successful candidate for this Digital Customer Transformation Consultant role will help deliver integrated care solutions to customers. You will responsible for the take up / adoption of a digital transformation programme with key Healthcare customers – ICS, STPs, LHCR, NHS and social care. You will work closely with customers and clinical teams to support the project delivery and understands the benefits of the new solution.
Key criteria for the Customer Transformation Consultant:
* Extensive experience in the healthcare software / systems sector with proven experience of working closely with customers in the health and or care sector
* Strong knowledge of UK healthcare sector such as ICS, STP's, LHCR, CCG's and NHS trusts
* Excellent communicator with proven ability to lead and motivate others
* Outstanding personal impact, drive, enthusiasm, commitment and presence
* Ability to delegate effectively and manage a large, disparate team
* Strong data analysis and report writing skills
* Ability to work across competing projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to a high quality
* Able to understand complex clinical informatics technical solutions offered by the company
* Some travel to customers sites
Key responsibilities of the Customer Transformation Consultant:
* Working closely with colleagues and customers to identify options and solutions to address complex issues and challenges
* Developing and coordinating the Digital Transformation programme and lead a number of health system wide projects
* Liaising with the account executives to support the development and management of account plans
* Identify gaps that are preventing the take up of the product suite, work with the health system owners t overcome such hurdles
* Developing and sustaining customer relationships by demonstrating insight and understanding of the challenges facing customers
* Advancing insightful proposals and propositions which demonstrate and contribute to the companies market leading position
To take a step towards helping save lives through your work please send your CV to Elaine
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £60000 – £70000/annum Flexible bens package + Home based
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!