Ref. 213982981 | 2021-06-15 15:43:26
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Customer Solutions Architect
A European subsidiary of a global multinational group are recruiting for a Customer Solutions Architect. This role will operate across the department to define how corporate solutions are best deployed to customers. You will help architect the solution design for customers whilst ensuring it fits within corporate parameters.
You will also operate as a technical project manager to implement solutions autonomously, such as the rollout of existing solutions to smaller customers, and will work as part of the design authority team with responsibility to consider customer needs and adopt solutions as appropriate.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
* Solution architecture and designs
* Development of implementation plans
* Delivery of customer solutions
* Support with enterprise cloud operations
* Demonstration of solution architecture expertise e.g. O365, Okta, Zscaler and Azure
* Collaboration with Project Managers to ensure projects meet the brief
* Delivery of high-level customer service, ensuring that all customer communications are dealt with promptly
* Regular provision of project progress reports
Key Skills and Experience
* Solution architecture experience
* A strong IT technical background
* Delivery of high-level customer service
* Understanding of Office 365, Okta, Zscaler and high-level networking
* Stakeholder management
* Strong communications skills
* Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
* Organised and proactive
A competitive basic salary and comprehensive benefits package is available, including a discretionary bonus scheme.
The role will be home-working for now, in future there will be a requirement to be in Maidenhead for approximately two days a week.
Please apply for a prompt response
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £65000 – £75000/annum + comprehensive benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!