Ref. 213977319 | 2021-06-15 10:06:44
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Community Lead
About the company
A leading national technology business based in Hull are looking to expand their marketing team by hiring a Community Lead to join there large marketing function.
This is an award-winning business who want ambitious and hungry Community Leads to join and help them continue to lead the companies strategic goals.
As you would expect, the offering is excellent.
* Salary between £23,000 and £26,000 depending on experience.
* Annual bonus
* 25 days holiday + BH's
* Statutory pension
* Private health (claim for things like eye tests, private medical and the dentist)
The Opportunity: Community Lead
The Community Lead will be responsible for the following:
* Developing and implementing an on-going Community engagement strategy
* Setting up and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
* Providing engaging text, images and video content the Community
* Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner, and encouraging other experts from across the team and other community members to do so where appropriate
* Monitoring and reporting on feedback and online reviews via external communities/platforms
* Organising and participating in events to build community and boost brand awareness
* Coordinating with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
* Liaising with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
* Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists through Community engagement.
* Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
* Being the internal ‘Community advocate’, making sure the wider business has more awareness of Community activity.
* Proven experience of working within an online community function or experience of building an effective community online community through social media groups
* Excellent communicator, comfortable with interacting and building relationships through social media channels
* Ability to build networks and relationships
* Infectiously enthusiastic, able to create excitement and buy-in
* Attention to detail and ability to multitask
* Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
The successful person will be ambitious, enjoy a fast paced environment and want to progress in their marketing function.
Call to action
For more information or to apply call Sam Horton on (phone number removed) or send an updated CV via email
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £23000 – £26000/annum Annual Bonus
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!