Ref. 214361317 | 2021-08-04 15:41:04
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: The role: Collections Support / Product Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Collections Support Analyst, who will be supporting with our client’s suite of products, cloud optimised software supporting the complete collection process from compliance stage to full enforcement and working directly on customer implementation projects.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
* ‘Investors in People’ – Gold:
* Financial Times – Diversity Leader 2020:
* Top rated employer – Glassdoor:
* Societal Impact: Our client’s solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
We are looking for someone who has:
* Experience within a client facing, Software product support role
* Experience of the Enforcement / Debt Collection Industry
* Experience of change management principles
* Able to multi-task and service multiple interrupts in an organised, methodical way.
* Experience of data analysis and reporting through Microsoft Excel
* Excellent communications and customer service skills, both written and verbal at all levels
* Strong problem solving and time management skills. high attention to detail and able to work well under pressure
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide first point of contact for Collections customers through all channels (e.g. by telephone, email and ticketing system).
* Ensure that Support Tickets are resolved efficiently and within agreed SLAs
* Help deploy new services and ensure that they are configured correctly on behalf of the customer
* Monitor hosted client systems and produce performance statistics
* Produce relevant systems support documentation and ensure that it remains current
* Work closely with the team to design solutions to clients’ business requirements, and solving problems as the need arises
Our client is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality – Financial Times 2021
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £30000 – £35000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!