Ref. 214340776 | 2021-08-02 17:19:29
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: About the job
My client is a leading Digital Bank serving more than 26 million customers and 1 million businesses. They are seeking a strong Cloud Risk Manager for a Perm role in London, Bristol or Leeds paying £75K.
In CCOR (Conduct, Compliance and Operational Risk) they help to deliver the Group's vision by keeping their customers and the Group safe through oversight with insight. They analyse, investigate and evaluate Operational, Compliance and Conduct Risks, developing recommendations and challenging and advising to ensure risks are understood, mitigated and controlled by the business.
What you'll be doing…
In this high visibility role, you'll deputise for Risk Leadership and be a key contributor to both strategic and operational decision making by providing insight, challenge, and support on Technology and Engineering risks.
Other responsibilities include:
* Handle relationships with key internal customers and act as their business partner, while typically using support teams to ensure client satisfaction.
* Implement business plans to achieve results within a given area or department
* Provide input into the development of compliance policies, develops underlying procedures, and monitors their implementation for area of responsibility within the organisation
* Develops innovative solutions by integrating and analysing complex and diverse information sources.
* Make authoritative technical and/or professional recommendations that have a significant short-term and long-term impact on the business
* Take responsibility for implementing formal development frameworks for a substantial department, while informally coaching and mentoring others throughout the organisation and investing in own personal development
* Initiate, formulate, and implement new business practices for own discipline, while leading the development and/or delivery of a significant element of the organisation's change management programme
* Build complex frameworks to fully assess the scope and context of short-term and long-term business needs.
* Develop functional or operational policies and participates in developing policy frameworks for area of responsibility or department, creating underlying procedures and monitoring their implementation within the organisation.
* Make a significant improvement on short-term or long-term business performance by recommending authoritative technical and/or professional solutions
* Monitor and handles a wide range of activities of a significant team ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements by collaborating closely with all internal risk management functions while supporting the development and implementation of the organisation's compliance policy
* Lead a significant portion of the organisation's risk management and/or control process, contributing to the development and implementation of risk management policies and procedures.
* Develop tactical plans for optimisation of resources and assets being handled within a given area or department.
What we're looking for…
To be considered, it is essential that you have proven working knowledge and experience of Cloud Services within an IT risk management function, preferably gained in a Financial Services or Banking environment.
In return, you'll learn new skills, technologies, and approaches to software development. As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and reach to give you a diverse range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop and to help you achieve a rewarding and ful?lling career!
You'll also receive a benefits package which includes:
* A performance related award
* Generous pension contribution
* 30 days leave plus bank holidays
* A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
We're committed to building a workforce which re?ects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £60000 – £75000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!