Ref. 214071491 | 2021-06-28 11:37:37
Town: Edinburgh | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Clinical Resourcer
Based in Edinburgh – Working From Home
Full Time – Up to £25,000 + Benefits
Search Consultancy are currently working with a UK based IT company to recruit a Clinical Resourcer to join their team on a full time basis. The successful candidate will provide a wide range of duties around resourcing requirements – from sourcing new environmentally friendly products to conducing market research on future trends in a variety of sectors.
This role will either be or from the clients offices in Edinburgh or Cheltenham, so candidates must be comfortable with this way of working on a daily basis.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Supporting management with research & resourcing requirements
* Conducting market research of potential new products
* Conducting research into suppliers & partnerships along with new green products
* Pulling findings into presentations for Senior Management
* Assisting with tender proposals
* Proving excellent customer service at every opportunity
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Experience of Negotiating – this could be from a diverse range of sectors
* Experience of working in the Medical Sector – This experience is essential
* Product supplier & product based market research experience
* You must be able to evidence working towards tight deadlines – this will form a crucial part of the role
* Excellent administration, attention to detail & organisational skills with the ability to deal with a very busy workload effectively
* Solid IT skills including the use of the MS Office suite, (url removed) & the ability to pick up bespoke systems effectively
* Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that due only applicants who have the required skills and experience and are comfortable with the working pattern detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!