Ref.: 213323608 | 2021-09-10 18:21:20
C#/WPF Developer – Web/Desktop (Remote / Homebase / Home working)
Town: Stevenage | County: Hertfordshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: C#/WPF Developer is required by global company for an initial 12 months contract. The successful candidate will have experience with detailed design, development, implementation, integration and testing of software in C# to build windows/web based applications.
* Converting system requirements into software component designs.
* Implementing and unit-testing of software components.
* Involvement in frequent peer reviews of designs, documents, and code as both reviewer and reviewee.
* System integration (of hardware and software components) and system testing.
* Production and maintenance of technical and end user documentation.
Degree level education in numerate discipline
* Industrial experience in software development within a quality-conscious environment.
* Fluent in C# (Framework 4.0+) through professional use with Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019 development environment.
* Familiar with use of patterns and .NET frameworks in construction of large and complex software applications.
* Experience of WPF and general user interface design and the MVVM design pattern.
* Familiar with of Rest APIs and microservices
* Experience of using version control, change control and code quality control processes.
* Experience of working in Agile environments where regular builds, unit tests and integration testing are the norm and ability to contribute to these activities.
* Familiar with common modelling/design approaches UML.
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
* C# and .NET framework.
* Visual Studio, TFS/AzureDevOps and GIT.
* WPF and UI Design, MVVM pattern.
* Unit Testing.
Nice to have:
* IOC, Dependency Injection, MEF/autofac.
* Experience with UML.
* Experience of software for automation/devices/instruments.
* Experience of Rest APIs and microservices
Buzzword: – Software Developer, Software Engineer, WPF, WCF, C#, .NET, VS2010, RESTful, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, MVVM, XAML, MEF, PRISM, UI, User Interface, 1st class, PhD, BSc, MSc
C#/WPF Developer – Web/Desktop
Contract | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!