Ref.: 213722567 | 2021-09-10 15:29:00
Business Development Manager – IT MSP
Town: | County: West Midlands (County) | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Business Development Manager – IT MSP
East Birmingham (WFM available)
£35,000 – £40,000 basic salary plus uncapped commission (OTE £65,000 – £80,000)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an IT Sales professional with a fast-growing independent IT Services business based east of Birmingham.
This organically grown company has a great reputation of providing IT support, Cloud & Professional Services to small and Enterprise-sized businesses across the UK, working with leading technology stacks.
* Generate new business sales across IT support, Cloud & Professional Services.
* Convert incoming leads and self-generated leads to new business opportunities.
* Responsibility for the full sales cycle from lead generation through to client presentations and closing sales.
* Meet and exceed set targets & KPIs.
* Developing relationships with prospects and clients.
In order to be successful for the position, you should;
* Have a proven background in IT Sales, having experience selling a similar portfolio of products. These include; IT Managed Services, Cloud Solutions & Professional Services.
* Proven track record in generating new sales opportunities and developing sales opportunities within existing customers.
* Good knowledge of the sales process, from lead generation to completion of a deal.
* Ability to pitch & present the full product offering either over the phone or in person
In order to prosper within this role, it is vital that you are a self-motivated and a determined individual. It also highly important that you have the ability to manage your own diary, and are able to provide accurate sales forecasts as time in the role progresses.
If preferred, the business are flexible with regards to working from home
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £35000 – £40000/annum Commission, OTE £65-80k
Permanent | Full Time
Benefits: Commission, OTE £65-80k
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!