Ref. 214007164 | 2021-07-08 12:23:14
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Business Development Director
Competitive Basic + Uncapped OTC + Car Allowance + Bens
Our client is an established and hugely successful Solution Provider who is looking for a Business Development Executive to join the existing New Business Sales Team and to support and execute against this plan, developing opportunities with net new clients to our client. You will need to demonstrate previous successful new business wins within an IT sales environment.
You will be expected to achieve your individual revenue and margin targets set by our client and to support the development of the team within the overall London Region.
* Attainment of revenue and margin goals
* Maintain knowledge of specific sector business challenges
* Develop and support team activity for client facing events
* Develop sales strategy and territory plan for nominated client pursuit targets
* Develop opportunity pipeline against a core portfolio with net new clients to support performance against revenue and margin targets
* Continual progress reporting against defined list
* Secure net new clients
* Maintain Business Plan in support of territory development
* Maintain the CRM tool and opportunity management
* Maintain weekly sales forecast
* Supply timely and accurate data required by Regional Management
* Understand and demonstrate knowledge of the client’s core service propositions
* Build and maintain relationships with key strategic vendors
* Lead campaign management in to net new clients
* Work with and lead cross business specialists to support campaign management
Skills and Experience
* Minimum of 10 years IT sales experience is a pre-requisite
* Minimum of 5 years selling in to Tier 1 and 2Clients
* Demonstrable knowledge in delivering complex multi tiered IT Solutions
* Ability to engage at both the ‘C’ suite within IT and the wider client business
* Proven track record in securing net new business wins
* Proven knowledge of the IT Vendor community
* Proven track record in achieving performance targets
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!