Ref. 213979324 | 2021-06-15 11:58:59
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Business Analyst – Service Management System – Very Competitive 12-month FTC
Working for a high-profile, global professional services firm located the City, this position sits within their Change & Business Improvements function and will be working as part of the Service Management programme at the firm, working closely with existing teams to understand the processes they currently undertake and helping to document and streamline those processes to make them suitable for use in a centralised and shared services environment and / or deployment to the new strategic service management tool.
Responsibilities will include analysis, documentation and streamlining of end to end business processes relating to working practice and procedures (As-Is and To-Be), focusing on understanding and documenting the As-Is processes, creating the To-Be process documentation, and being part of the project team to transform the way they work globally
You will be delivery focussed, pragmatic, and flexible in your approach. Your communication skills will be paramount, and have the ability communicate to diverse global stakeholders across the business, including those in C-suite positions.
You should be able to work autonomously at times so you will need to be comfortable creating your own direction but at times working as a team with other Project Managers and Business Analysts to deliver on a larger overall objective.
Skills and Experience Required:
* An experienced Business Analyst with demonstrable experience of working on process mapping, workshops, functional requirements gathering, streamlining processes, and implementing process efficiencies within a professional services environment
* Experience of working on an end-to-end Service Management System (ITSM)/Tool implementation eg ServiceNow, Cherwell, Freshworks, Remedy etc
* Extensive experience working for corporate/global organisations
* Extensive exposure to senior stakeholders (C-level/board level)
* Formal Business Analysis or Project management qualification (Prince2/APMP/ISEB etc)
* Exceptional communication skills and a diplomatic approach to problem-solving
Location: London City – 60/40 split working from the office/home
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!