Ref. 214350799 | 2021-08-03 16:04:43
Town: Bournemouth | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: JOB OVERVIEW: Technical Business Analyst ideally with financial services experience and experience of working with API's. Great opportunity to work with a diverse cutting-edge tech stack! REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE!
Contract type: Permanent employment contract with excellent comprehensive benefits package.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience c£40,000-c£45,000+ basic salary p.a plus excellent benefits package including up to 10% bonus, 26 days holiday, pension, health, ++
Location:- For those living within c1 hour of central Bournemouth office up to 3 days per week home-working is permitted! For those further afield up to 5 days per week remote-working is possible!
My client is an established, innovative technology company within the financial services sector. For years they have designed and built exceptional technology which has hugely increased efficiciencies within their market sector. My client has enjoyed strong growth year on year for the last 7 years. My client offers employees a truly exciting and rewarding place to work and lots of career development opportunities along with a commitment to learning new skills. You'll get to work with truely market leading software products built with a cutting edge technology stack. My client values the importance of a great company culture which contributes to them being a fantastic and rewarding company to work for!
Due to growth, My client are now recruiting for a Technical Business Analyst to join their established team. You’ll work closely with business stakeholders, the development team, and QA to ensure accurate implementation of the business’ requests. You’ll be an experienced Business Analyst who has worked within financial services, with strong technical analysis skills and experience of working with API’s.
You’ll also be passionate about technology, a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and be looking to join an award-winning technology company who are driving innovate change in their market space.
Your responsibilities as Business Analyst will include:
* Conducting full lifecycle analysis to design solutions and write business requirements and technical specifications
* Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
* Producing technical documents based on detailed analysis of multiple data sources
* Working with internal and external customers to determine business priorities, solution requirements and information needs
* Collect, organise and analyse large data sets with attention to detail and accuracy
* Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
* Writing and executing database queries
* You’ll have at least 3 years Business Analyst experience ideally including within financial services
* Experience working with Agile methodologies and processes
* Experience with reporting packages, reporting tools, data mapping and transformation, technical analysis, APIs and ETL frameworks
* Strong knowledge of data models, database design, and data mining
* The ability to understand complex web applications
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work for a growing market leader who offers a superb working environment, company culture and very high staff retention ration my client offers;
– A highly competitive rate / salary, continuing professional development and ongoing training!
– A truely collaborative style of working and the opportunity to work with an extremely well-respected Lead BA keen to further develop your skill set.
– remote working
– An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded BA enthusiasts.
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; Business Intelligence, Analyst, Data, Business, Systems, SQL Server, BI, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, reports, reporting, Database, DBA, data warehouse, software developer, engineer, programmer, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SharePoint, Performance Point, Excel and Power Pivot, MS Azure
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £40000 – £45000/annum 10% bonus, pension, health
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!