Ref.: 214494012 | 2021-08-23 14:58:58
Application Support Engineer
Town: Bracknell | County: Berkshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Application Support Engineer
Want to work for a global leading software company? Then keep on reading!
We are working with a global software company who is a leader in their software market place. Due to the demand of their product and services across the world, they are expanding their world-class Technical Customer Support team and are looking for fellow trouble-shooters to join their team who support customers across the EMEA region.
Our client strive and have proven to be innovating leader, who are creating amazing solutions to help their customers save money, time and to manage their software solutions for the better.
This is an exciting time to join a privately owned organisation who are on the next step of their adventure!
This opportunity will see you join our clients world-class Technical Customer Support Team.
Their Support enthusiasts help customers across the EMEA region and are responsible for solving tricky technical cases and making sure their customers are getting the best out of their software. This role will see you take on new challenges on a daily basis, whilst having no glass ceiling on learning and taking on new technologies.
Every customers environment is different, which presents itself with new challenges and opportunities to gain knowledge and experience. This position will give you multiple career paths to explore and flourish!
What you've got…
* You are a born trouble-shooter! You love to take on new technical challenges and thrive on fixing problems you may never have seen before!
* Experience supporting Windows based operating systems and servers. If you have any exposure to Mac or Linux, that would be great – but not essential.
* Experience working, troubleshooting or supporting SQL.
* Experience with any virtualisation or cloud technology, such as VMware, Hyper-V or Azure or AWS would be beneficial.
* You have a desire to learn. We are looking for someone who isn't afraid to take on new challenges and has a passion for gaining knowledge and experience.
* Excellent prioritisation skills. You need to be able to handle multiple technical cases at once and be able to prioritise when urgent cases arise!
* You want to help customers. You will work with other technical customers and geek out to help solve their technical problems and find the best resolutions.
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading this advert and am thinking 'That's me!' – then why are you still reading?!
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!