Ref.: 212234796 | 2021-09-14 15:32:03
Application Support Analyst
Town: | County: Staffordshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: The Role
Due to growth of our specialist Fraud detection system SIRA, we currently have a position for an application support analyst to join our busy application support team. This support role will require your sound communication and customer service skills combined with an aptitude for trouble-shooting web based database driven applications. The position also provides an opportunity to develop your SQL skills in the interrogation and manipulation of data ensuring that we keep our product working efficiently and effectively, whilst providing excellent customer support in order for us to be a market place leader.
What will you get from us?
* Work When and Where Works: Use hybrid and flexible working to suit your lifestyle and other commitments.
* Our company culture is important to us, we’re proud of the continuous work we put in to create an environment in which our staff can truly flourish.
* A range of benefits designed to make your life easier inside and outside of work.
Duties will include:
* Assess and prioritise all incoming incidents and requests.
* Record and manage all requests according to agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
* The provision of responsive first line technical support to external customers, deploying your own technical expertise and orchestrating internal resources to resolve queries. This will include support of:
* SIRA web application product
* SQL Server databases supporting the SIRA product
* Data loading processes for the SIRA product
* Delivering an exceptional degree of customer service; ensuring that our customers benefit from clear communications and effective resolution.
* Utilising your SQL skills to interrogate the databases to analyse often complex problems and diagnose underlying causes.
The successful applicant will have:
* A genuine interest in a customer facing technical support role.
* A willingness to work independently when required and to juggle multiple priorities.
* Accomplished communication skills and an ability to articulate complex issues.
* An aptitude for both efficient and accurate working.
* A good knowledge of SQL Server and database technologies.
* C#, jQuery and Bootstrap dubug skills preferred but not essential.
* The ability to identify and analyse software issues and to expedite resolution through your own experience and through leveraging internal expertise.
Working hours are:
7.5 hours between 6am and 10pm on a shift rota. Working 1 day during a weekend once every 4 weeks (additional time will be given in lieu and additional shift allowance outside office hours)
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!