Ref. 213985227 | 2021-06-15 17:22:51
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: We are recruiting for a Accounts Payable Administrator.
The Accounts Payable Administrator is a key member of the accounts team and is expected to contribute to the performance of the Finance Team particularly in assisting the Accounts Payable/Receivable Manager.
The Accounts Payable Administrator is responsible for ensuring that the company’s liabilities are recorded in an accurate and timely manner by processing of supplier invoices and credit notes, and the reconciliation of supplier statements.
The Accounts Payable Administrator will be required to be self-motivated, organised, and comfortable speaking both on the phone with suppliers and in person within the company. Proactively responding to requests and resolving issues using initiative and a determination to close things off satisfactorily. They will need to be professional in their approach using various forms of communication. They must be able to organise their workload to ensure a high level of productivity and accuracy.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Enter supplier invoices and credit notes on SAP in an accurate and timely manner
• Ensure incoming images are attached to posted documents (Scanning)
• Reconcile supplier statements monthly and ensure that variances are investigated and cleared
• Build relationships between themselves and employees/suppliers to aid speedy resolution of any issues/queries that may arise
• Register unapproved invoices and maintain notes/diary to ensure reasons for non-approval of invoices are kept up to date
• Assist the business in regular contact with suppliers for expected credit notes.
• Contact suppliers for invoices that relate to aged goods received
• Proactively keep the purchase ledger tidy
• Help fellow finance colleagues in providing information/correction of supplier transactions
• Provide support, when required, to fellow Accounts Payable team members and Accounts Payable/Receivable Manager
• Support and contribute to departmental improvement plans
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience & understanding of Accounts payable function
• Highly motivated driven individual with a pro-active can-do attitude
• Reliable individual with a high attention to detail, with strong organisational and execution skills.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Have good excel knowledge and skills
• SAP Business One
• Ability to build a sound relationship with AM/IAM’S
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Capable of working under pressure
• Desire to learn and advance
• A confident individual with effective interpersonal skills.
Qualifications & Training
• Level 2 Maths
• Level 3 English
• Accounting qualification at entry level
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £NEG Depending on level / experience
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!