Ref.: 213406838 | 2021-09-14 11:24:21
2nd Line IT Support Engineer
Town: | County: Buckinghamshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: CST Ltd provides IT support services to over 400 clients ranging from small businesses, up to nationwide corporates. We have built our success on providing the highest level of service to form productive long-lasting relationships.
We are currently going through a strong period of growth and looking for great people to join our fantastic team in Wooburn. We work exceptionally hard in a rewarding and fun environment.
Candidates must have excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills. A real passion for technology and support is essential.
* To provide 2nd line remote support and solutions to our clients (incoming requests by phone and email)
* Work alongside Professional Services and Account Manager teams fixing issues
* Ensure accurate case logs are noted for all incidents at all times
* Support and consult with 1st line team members as an escalation point
* Handle VIP support requests
* Work to internal client service level agreements and first time fix targets
* Support other members of the Client Service team and other departments as required
* Experience working in a managed services helpdesk environment
* Strong customer service skills
* Team player but able to work individually
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
* Ability to self-organise and prioritise case load
* Windows Server (Apply online only))
* Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft 365 and Active Directory Sync
* Active Directory, Group Policy Management and Print Management
* Remote Desktop Services
* Server Hardware (Dell, HP Lenovo)
* Troubleshooting firewalls/routers, wireless access points and switches
* Information Security Awareness
What we offer
* A competitive salary
* Contributory pension scheme
* Incentivised training
* Savings around childcare, gyms, technology, cars, vouchers, cups of coffee, cinema tickets and discounts in restaurants
* Remote working during Covid Pandemic
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!