Ref. 214000444 | 2021-06-17 11:33:54
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: 2nd Cisco Helpdesk Engineer
Salary: £30,000 to 35,000 + Bonus (pension, life assurance, private healthcare after qualifying period)
My client is an established IT service management company offering a wide portfolio of products including, hardware and software solutions to busineeses of various sizes across the UK.
Due to ongoing succession planning, they are looking for an Engineer to provide 2nd line support, assisting the 3rd line engineers support the clients as part part of their ITSM service contracts.
You will specically help provide assistance in the use of network security based systems and technology and provide support to the sales and support teams in delivering contracted services. Working with in particular with Cisco security solutions such as checkpoint ASA.
The company offers above average holiday allowance (25 days plus bank holidays), gym membership, pension, life assurance and private healthcare insurance after qualifying period.
Skills and Experience required for the role:
* Manage 2nd line technical support regarding security solutions
* Be part of the project implementation team and provide efficient resolution of known customer issues
* Working with senior members of the team to ensure implementation of client solutions
* Provide out of hours support for network and security customers
* Provide assistance in the use of Network & Security LAN & WAN solutions
* At least 1 year working as a Network & Security Engineer or equivelent role
* Cisco CCNA certified
* Experience of supporting WAN/LAN based network solutions
* Experience of Cisco & Checkpoint products
If you're interested in the above role, please get in touch by sending your updated CV to OR alternatively, give me a call direct on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £30000 – £35000/annum Bonus, pension, life assurance
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!