Ref. 213991589 | 2021-06-16 13:25:38
Town: Chorley | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join a growing team of on site technicians, the work is varied with great exposure to on prem and cloud based systems, room for progression and onsite training will be provided and encouraged.
Mainly based in a Chorley location with potential for remote working
Ideal experience / skill set
* Desktop OS expertise (Windows 8/10)
* Active Directory maintenance
* Windows servers knowledge
* MS Office 365 knowledge
* Confident good communicator.
* Self-motivated with a determination to provide solutions
* Problem solver, good troubleshooting skill
* IT Service Desk: 1 year (Required)
* Windows Desktop support: 1 year (Required)
* Office 365 support: 1 year (Preferred)
* Hyper-V: 1 year (Preferred)
* Active Directory: 1 year (Preferred
Experience at 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line Support levels
* Installation, configuration and maintenance of software applications
* Local infrastructure and IT support exposure
* Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
* Work within strict time frames and elevate incidents within defined timeframes
* Experience with incident ticketing systems
* Ability to identify incident trends in order to elevate incidents in accordance with standard protocols
* Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
Please send CV in first instance and shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £20000 – £40000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!