Ref. 213980298 | 2021-06-15 13:03:02
Town: Leicester | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Software Support Agent – 1st Line
This is a fantastic opportunity for a 1st Line Support Agent to join my clients winning team.
– Providing excellent customer support and resolving technical issues on first contact where possible via telephone, email and chat
– Triaging calls
– Data management; accurately updating customer information
– Product knowledge
– Show technical understanding and be able to explain how a product works on a technical level in an easy to understand way
– Some experience of working in a IT/Technical support role
– IT education background or work experience at any level
– Ability to absort and retain information quickly
– Ability to build strong customer relationships via telephone and email
– Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
– Experience of using Salesforce would be a bonus!
This role would suit 1st Line Service Desk, Helpdesk or Support Analyst, ideally with some software support experience.
This role may also suit a IT Apprentice or a recent graduate looking for their first step into the workplace. Alternatively you may be working within the IT department of a school or education setting and looking for a new challenge.
Immediate interview and start for the right candidate
Location: Leicester Head Office
Salary: Dependant on experience and interview
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £18000 – £20000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!