Ref.: 211575075 | 2021-09-07 16:52:31
1st Line Service Desk Analyst
Town: Stevenage | County: Hertfordshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – Europe leading independent IT services organisation.
We now have an exciting career opportunity for a talented individual to join our organisation, based on site at our customer's facility in Stevenage.
The 1st Line Service Desk Analyst is responsible for supporting the client's internal users on their desktop environment.
The role will involve shift rotation covering hours between 7am – 7pm
The role of 1st Line Service Desk and Video Conferencing Analyst is first line call handling, by taking calls from the clients internal users, following agreed scripts to effect a first call fix, where applicable, and logging the call information on the Service Desk online Management tool. When a 1st line fix cannot be achieved you will be responsible for passing the ticket to the relevant support team in order to resolve the incident.
The role will require the successful candidate to obtain Security Clearance, as access and movement around the customer site will require this as a minimum.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* Experience of working within a Service Desk Environment
* Knowledge of ITIL aligned service management tools
* 1st Line technical support skills
* Good communication skills.
* Good telephone manner
* Knowledge of HP Service Manager or Asset Manager would be beneficial
* Experience working in IT.
* A customer-orientated approach with excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Focused on delivering agreed objectives and results.
* Ability to drive results within tight timeframes.
* Must be able to deliver results and negotiate changes
* Ability to effectively influence and negotiate with personnel at various organisational levels.
* PC skills (incl. MS Office family, bespoke applications etc.)
* Ability to prioritise, plan and meet deadlines by applying specific project management techniques.
* Ability to handle difficult and demanding customer environments.
* Ability to deal with customers and liaise with other departments in a confident but friendly manner.
* Ability to work un managed towards individual and team objectives associated with the role.
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!