ISTQB Foundation Level Exam – What You Will Learn
Welcome to the ISTQB® preparation and pass on foundation level exam! During the lecturers, you will have the opportunity to learn the key elements that will help you pass the ISTQB® exam foundation level and secure the job or the promotion you’ve wanted.
If you have read or had junior level experience in software testing this course will help you focus on the questions and answers so you can pass the exam.
Full syllabus details can be downloaded from ISTQB® website. I’ll suggest some other reads at the end of the lecturers.
What Will You Learn?
Foundation level professionals should be able to:
- Use a common language for efficient and effective communication with other testers and project stakeholders
- Understand established testing concepts, the fundamental test process, test approaches, and principles to support test objectives
- Design and prioritise tests by using established techniques
- Analyse both functional and non-functional specifications at all test levels for systems with a low to medium level complexity
- Execute tests per agreed test plans, analyse and report on the results of tests
- Write clear and understandable incident reports
- Effectively participate in reviews of small to medium-sized projects
- Be familiar with different types of testing tools and their uses
- Assist in the selection and implementation process
Booking The Exam
You can search for an exam provider near you in the ISTQB® website or Pearson VUE
- ISTQB® – goo.gl/gKjJK6
- Pearson VUE – goo.gl/nb71y0
You can book an exam in the UK via BCS® or UKTB®
- BCS® – goo.gl/awGlgx
- UKTB® – goo.gl/q6acFX