Welcome to the ISTQB® preparation and pass on foundation level exam! During the lecturers, you will have the opportunity to learn the key elements that will help you pass the ISTQB® exam foundation level and secure the job or the promotion you’ve wanted.
If you have read or had junior level experience in software testing this course will help you focus on the questions and answers so you can pass the exam.
Full syllabus details can be downloaded from ISTQB® website. I’ll suggest some other reads at the end of the lecturers.
What are the objectives?
Studying the syllabus there’s indicators for each section and classified as follows:
- K1: Remember – Recognise, remember and recall a term or concept
- K2: Understand – Can select the reasons or explanations for statements related to the topic and summarise, differentiate, classify and give examples
- K3: Apply – Select the correct application of a concept or technique and apply it to a given context
- K4: Analyse – Separate information related to a procedure or technique into its constituent parts for better understanding and distinguish between facts and inferences.
Booking The Exam
You can search for an exam provider near you in the ISTQB® website or Pearson VUE
- ISTQB® – goo.gl/gKjJK6
- Pearson VUE – goo.gl/nb71y0
You can book an exam in the UK via BCS® or UKTB®
- BCS® – goo.gl/awGlgx
- UKTB® – goo.gl/q6acFX
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!